- All employees wear protective face masks, sanitize, and wash their hands frequently.
- All employees are requested to stay at home in case they show any symptoms of flu or are feeling unwell.
- The temperature of all employees is measured twice a day.
- The Check-in procedure will be available with a minimum 2 meters physical distance.
- Guests’ temperature is measured at check-in.
- Our staff clean the rooms when guests are not present.
- Upon guests’ requests, we can reduce housekeeping services when guests are staying for longer than one night.
- Our housekeeping staff wears protective masks and new gloves every time they come into the guest room.
- Our housekeeping staff clean and disinfect ALL surfaces that have potentially been touched by guests as well as all other surfaces using alcohol-based cleaning products.
- All towels and linen are washed at a minimum of 60C.
- Alcohol-based disinfectants are available in all rooms.
- We increased the frequency of cleaning public areas such as lobbies, elevators, and objects that are frequently touched, such as handles, buttons, handrails, switches, doorknobs.
- We arranged tables with a minimum distance of 2 meters and restricted the number of persons per table to four maximum, families not included.
- All tables and chairs are sanitized after each use.
SPA & WELLNESS AREAS
- We arranged 2 meters distance between sunbeds. All sunbeds are sanitized after each use.
- Chlorine levels in the pool are regularly checked and maintained.
In days to come, we will follow up on the latest advice and recommendations of the World Health Organization and Montenegrin Institute for Public Health, to keep our environment safe and provide comfort to all our guests.